We have begun 2012 with our eyes and hearts fixed upon Christ!
- projectSALT had it’s launch service on the seventh. It was great to see so many show up and watch God unfolding His plan for Greeley!
- Darian has been busy writing, making contacts for Micah’s House and Juniper Tree, and meeting with Aaron several times a week for planning and study. He also had a few things he needed to wrap up at Dundalk Presbyterian.
- Edith has been busy getting us set up here in Colorado and corresponding to our friends and supporters.
- Our family hosted a projectSALT taco salad and game night. We had over twenty show up and no one broke the kitchen table playing spoons! This is a true blessing because it got intense.
We do have a number of prayer needs including:
- Darian will be returning to Maryland in February to attend his last meeting with the Presbytery of the East. He will also be using this time to hopefully meet with different churches, pastors, missions boards and individuals about supporting our mission here in Greeley. While we received a number of generous and large gifts which will get us through March, we have no reoccurring support to sustain our ministry as of yet. Please pray God will open hearts and doors for what he hopes to share. If you know a church that would like to have Darian share about projectSALT or speak, please get in touch with us. Also, please pray Darian will enjoy visiting all our friends at Dundalk Presbyterian and the Presbytery of the East.
- Please pray that Darian completes his first book “Micah’s Touch” and that God will guide his words and be glorified.
- Please pray that projectSALT will be able to complete the process of setting up a charitable account with Fidelity so that those wishing to support us can do so through transferring stocks if they wish.
- Pray for us as we prepare to teach the first projectSALT House Church regular study. Darian is busy preparing a “Foundations” study that our core team and then our entire church will be completing. So far he has begun work on the first two studies, Scripture and Jesus.
- Pray we have the funds to continue our insurance coverage after March.
- Pray for a location and/or land to build Micah House and for Darian and Edith as they begin to visit numerous programs for ideas and resources.
- Pray that we are able to build healthy relationships. We are further away from our family in Georgia than we have ever been and miss both them and our church family in Baltimore terribly.
- Pray for us to grow in our relationships with Christ, to establish new habits which brining us closer to Him each day so that we can better reflect Him to the community we have been called to reach.
Thank you to everyone for your words of encouragement and prayers.